Ottawa Photo Studio
4 Florence Street, Suite 203
Phone: (613) 233-8472
Belarus passport picture photo requirements:
Four (4) photo on one sheet
• Photo size should be 40 mm x 50 mm (one sheet);
• the length of the face image from chin to scalp closure is adjustable between 32 to 35 mm.
• the image is placed on the stencil for printing so that the free image from the top margin of the head was 2 - 3 mm;
• photographed on a flat light background;
• photographs should be made from the front (face turned directly to the photographer, without turning your head);
• not permitted on the face, neck, garments photographed (within the stencil for printing) symbology that is not registered in the prescribed manner (except jewelry and costume jewelry), as well as photographing in uniform;
• image in the photo must be clear, are not allowed breaks, scratches, violation emulsion layer streaks, various veils.
Belarus visa picture photo requirements:
One (1) passport size photo (4cm x 3cm) of the applicant which should be attached to the marked space at the upper right-hand corner of the application form.
Do not staple the face.
• The photos must be identical and taken within the last six months. They may be either black and white or colour.
• The photos must be clear, well defined and taken against a plain white or light-coloured background.
• If the photos are digital, they must not be altered in any way.
• Your face must be square to the camera with a neutral expression, neither frowning nor smiling, and with your mouth closed.
• You may wear non-tinted or tinted prescription glasses as long as your eyes are clearly visible. Make sure that the frame does not cover any part of your eyes. Sunglasses are not acceptable.
• A hairpiece or other cosmetic accessory is acceptable if it does not disguise your normal appearance.
• If you must wear a head covering for religious reasons, make sure your full facial features are not obscured.
• The photos must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photo, and include the top of the shoulders.
• The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 32 mm and 36 mm.
• Crown means the top of the head, or (if obscured by hair or a head covering), where the top of the head or skull would be if it could be seen.
Embassy of the Republic of Belarus
130 Albert Street
Ottawa, Ontario, K1P 5G4, Canada
(613) 233-9994/232-0255 (24h)